Do you know that it is possible to dance your way to good health? Who says that exercising has to be all drab and serious all the time? Definitely not us. This is why we are inviting all plus-sized people and curvy women to our exciting House of Curves event on the 4th of April at Sportcentrum De Wadden, Breedweer 53, 1541AB, Koog aan de Zaan. This event features a combination of dance and aerobics, cleverly infused with a little bit of yoga.
Without mincing words, it is a known fact that exercising can be a massive pain in the butt. If it’s not about lifting weights, then you have to squeeze your body into weird and uncomfortable positions. Imagine having to do this all alone at least three times a week and you have an utterly dull routine. House of Curves is switching it up this time. For the first time ever, we are hosting an event for Curvy and Plus-sized beauties, where we work on our health with dancing and exercising. We want you to be confident in your body while still maintaining good health with the right exercises. Your exercise routine needs a little spice and we are just the ones to give it to you. Here are some reasons why we picked dancing for our exercising event:
- Dancing is always meant to be enjoyed, and we were looking for something that will take you out of your comfort zone in a fun way. We found it!
- It has been scientifically proven that dancing improves flexibility, strengthens your heart and muscles, and increases your endurance levels. It is more than just moving ruggedly for several minutes; our synchronized dancing will make you significantly healthier.
Dancing as a form of exercise is not an entirely new concept. In fact, it has been on for years, and if you ever watched Dancing with the Stars, then you definitely know what we are talking about when it comes to hip dance moves. The good thing is that there are a lot of options available now. You can choose to exercise to hip-hop, rock, ballet music or even blues. All you have to do is shake your body like everyone else and laugh as hard as you want. Because of the flexibility that dancing exercises provide, we have decided to do something a little different for our first event.
Our team put together a unique choreography with the right mix of songs and beat to keep the fun flowing all day long. We put a lot of effort into this because we want you to feel special and have a day to remember, in a good way of course. In case you are not convinced yet, here are five reasons why you absolutely can’t miss our event:
- Fun! Fun! Fun! Not to sound all cliché, but there will be no dull moment at the House of Curves event. We have put together an exciting lineup and we really can’t wait for you to see. From the unique choreographies to the discount shopping after you have worked up a good sweat, you can’t miss this. We are making it a party.
- You won’t have to feel awkward when you are in the midst of others who are just like you. We are creating a community of plus-sized people and curvy women who are confident in their bodies. You are not coming around to participate in strenuous activities to get you skinny. On the contrary, we believe that you can be curvy and plus-sized, and still be healthy. At House of Curves, everyone with this confidence will be coming around to entertain themselves with the right type of exercise. It is a fantastic opportunity to make new friends.
- We have amazing goodies to give out. Were you thinking that we would say, “thank you for coming” and send you away empty-handed? That is not happening. Every participant goes home with a goody bag containing Reusable House of Curves bag, KanessaHealth notebook, Kanessahealth resistance bands, water bottles, some sample merchandise and so much more. We can’t reveal everything in the goody bag; you have to come around to see for yourself.
- What else is better than exercising? Discount shopping. This event is for Kanessa Health and is sponsored by Kanessa, a brand that provides a holistic approach to how we view health and fitness in the plus-sized community. Because we are encouraging exercising to be healthy and not skinny, our approach focuses on all-round fitness. As a fitness and sportswear apparel line, merchandise from this store will be available at amazing prices. We are talking about as much as a 30% discount and if we do say so ourselves, you won’t mind having one of these in your closet.
- Shakes to drink for everyone! After the workout for everyone, everyone gets a nutritious home-made shake to replenish the lost fluids and keep you refreshed.
Wait, there is more 😉
- The goodie bag is filled with sustainable and useful items like, water bottles, workout utensils and more. No crap, we promise!
- You have FREE access to the gym afterwards
- If you don’t feel like coming alone, you can bring your partner FREE of charge who can hit the gym while you dance with us.
- If you have independent kids, you can let them play at the huge indoor playground.
Double check 🙂
- The event is holding at Sportcentrum De Wadden, Breedweer 53, 1541AB, Koog aan de Zaan on the 4th of April
- House of curves comes in two sections: the first class starts at 12 pm and the second class starts at 4 pm
- At the event, you get to shop for workout gear at discounted prices.
We can’t wait to host you at the House of Curves. It will be an absolute delight to be in the midst of many beautiful plus-sized women. We are excited and hope that this will be the first of many!
You can head over to this page to purchase yours as soon as possible