As a (postpartum) woman determined to lose weight and eat healthy, it is always easy to set goals. But as time goes on all the 5 a.m. workouts, the farewell to sugar, and low carbs diets are not as easy to keep up with as they seem. Whenever you feel like giving up and eating that chunk of chocolate, it simply means that you have lost the inspiration to work out and that is preventing you from arriving at your objectives, regardless of whether they’re to get in shape, eat a little more healthy, or attain the energy to run that race.
Fitness and eating healthier is very important to practice as a curvy woman and these are the ways to stay motivated in achieving all these.
1. Have a wellness plan
A wellbeing plan is a strategy drawn up in accomplishing individual health. A health plan considers components of wellbeing such as limiting dairy consumption, consuming foods that are lower in cholesterol and taking more fiber. At the point when you infuse a wellness plan into your daily plan, your body improves, you get more grounded, you’re more joyful, and you are more ready to deal with life’s burdens so much better.
2. Focus on the benefits of exercising and healthy eating
Putting the mind on the benefits and the gains of weight loss and healthy eating helps to be motivated and always prepared to engage in it. The following are the benefits:
- Relieves Stress
- Better Sex – Strong and flexible!
- As a curvy woman you are living an exemplary habits for your children. Families especially children always pay attention to what your actions and decisions.
- Engage in exercises because everybody wants to live longer and feel good without any bad occurrences.
- Exercising and healthy eating is a way of life that is beneficial to the health. It helps with depression.
3. Be accountable for your fitness goals
As a curvy woman trying to get motivation, it is very important to keep in mind that having someone to be accountable to is always very helpful. This is because the assigned person or device keeps you in check and you would not want to disappoint. Such people are:
- Personal trainer: A personal trainer like Curvy Goddess Workout is recommendable for plus sized and curvy clients who need personal training and will certainly make positive impact.
- A friend who is available offline or online will be helpful if you don’t have enough time to spare to attend fitness training classes.
- Being a part of a fitness training community also helps because you can feel at home to take part in any form of exercises while everyone is accountable to another during training.
- Have a website/app where you can document your exercise and healthy eating journey and keep track of your progress.
4. Be Positive
- Always think about the end your activities and healthy eating habits. Music keeps you dedicated and focused while exercising. Therefore, it is also very important to listen to desired music as often as you want to.
- Have role models in fitness and healthy eating because you are mostly influenced by people around you.
- Ensure to meditate for at least ten minutes daily. It is a great deal and it works on the mind.
- When working out, always have your workout clothes with you to be free and devoid of excuses when you feel like stopping.
5. Participate in events that spur you to exercise
As humans we are tend to change an unhealthy or toxic lifestyle whenever we are pushed to or forced to. When one engages in the following events, then you tend to look your best and be in your high spirit which can only be attained by working out or eating healthy.
- School Reunion
- Summertime activities
- Clothes Getting Tighter
- Health Problems such as heart attack, diagnosis of diabetes and high Blood Pressure
- Loved one with health problems or death of a loved one.
6. Overcome emotional obstacles
Fear of change is a particularly formidable enemy,” says Jeffrey Wilbert, Ph.D., author of Fattitudes: Beat Self-Defeat and Win Your War with Weight.
It is easy to be unmotivated and wanting to stop exercising and healthy eating when you are under emotional constraints such as sadness and anger. Scientific studies have proved that taking dairy consumption can help in evaluating eating triggers which in turn helps to reduce underlying emotions.
Having a change in diet and engaging in physical workouts as a curvy takes a toll on the body and it is usually unnerving. But it is important to know that body changes brings you closer to end and shows the progress of your dedication.
7. Steer clear of bad habits.
Some curviness of people is always as a results of certain habits such as frequent alcohol consumption, sugar related foods and processed food. In order to be motivated and stay motivated, you should ensure to always stop eating whenever you are full, resist sweet things and do not have chocolates and brownies in open spaces in your house.
8. Avoid fat feeding exercise
During the holidays, parties or dinners, most people on a weight loss diet often believe that they can consume as much fat as they want since they will go back to exercising as soon as the holidays or parties are over. You should stop this fat feeding excuse. Bear in mind that whenever you are filled, you need to stop eating.
In conclusion, as a (plus size) woman staying motivated to live healthily is a personal decision which takes lot of personal discipline. The last trick is to always think before eating anything.
Check the calories intake, fat and cholesterol contents and amount. It is also helpful to have a dress you have always been eager to fit into to keep you determined in your weight loss activities. You should also be someone with self-control because staying fit and healthy demands self-control from you.
Eating and exercising your way to a healthy lifestyle won’t be a smooth ride, but the results are always the gains to look forward to. Therefore it is crucial to stay focused and have your eyes on the end goal,